3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGore Court Road, Otham, Maidstone, Kent
- 3 double bedroom semi-detached family home
- Separate study/playroom
- Off road parking
- En-suite shower to bedroom 1
- Large kitchen/dining room
- EPC energy rating B (83)
A fabulous family home tucked away in a semi-rural spot with an excellent mixture of having countryside on the doorstep and easy access to Maidstone town centre.The kitchen/dining room is a great place to gather the family for a catch up at the end of the day and there is plenty of further room downstairs with a fantastic lounge with space for a dining table and a study which the current owner uses as a playroom. You can enjoy sitting outside in the garden with hedges providing a great deal of seclusion. There is parking for two cars available at the front which further helps to make life easy.Upstairs the main bedroom is a great size with an en-suite shower room and there will be no need for arguments over who gets the box room as all the bedrooms will take a double bed. Come and have a look inside to find out more.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 19'10 x 12'2 (6.05m x 3.71m)
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 19'0 x 11'0 (5.80m x 3.36m)
- Study/Playroom: 9'1 x 8'0 (2.77m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 1: 19'3 x 11'0 (5.87m x 3.36m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 9'10 (3.66m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'0 x 9'3 (3.66m x 2.82m)
- Bathroom: 7'7 x 6'7 (2.31m x 2.01m)
- Two Parking Spaces
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41900382.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12325761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Bearsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.