2 bedroom terraced house for saleSt. Johns Terrace, Enfield, EN2
Sold by Us
- 100 Foot rear garden
- Period character property with high ceilings
- Light open plan living spaces
- Backs on to Forty Hall and adjacent to Hilly fields for beautiful country walks
- Walking distance to train station and local shops
- Large Bathroom with separate Bath and walk in shower
- Large loft space fully boarded and insulated
- Beautifully decorated throughout
- Extended kitchen and breakfast room
- Recreational activities nearby including David Lloyd club and Golf course in walking distance
A rare opportunity to aqquire this period 2 bedroom terraced cottage in the sought after and convenient location of Clay Hill. It is within walking distance of local amenities, shops, great schools, Gordon Hill overground station, and close to junction 25 of the M25 and A10.
The impressive accommodation is well presented throughout and of a good size with high ceilings and comprises ample living space, well appointed bedrooms, large bathroom, extended kitchen/breakfast room and large rear garden.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41900823.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference dww-ybwr. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.