4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKINGSBURY/COLINDALE BORDERS - AN EXTENDED HOUSE, LONDON NW9
- Flexible layout with 4 bedrooms currently
- 2 Bathrooms
- Large eat-in kitchen
- Large driveway
- Available with or without tenants
- Available NOW - CHAIN FREE
- 3/4 Reception rooms
- Large garden at rear with patio
- Double glazed
- CLOSE TO TRANSPORT/SHOPS
Perfect for a growing family, a very large semi-detached house spread out over two floors. On the ground floor there are four reception rooms one of which is currently being used as an occasional fourth bedroom, but could equally be used as a dining/living room with own en-suite shower room with w.c. Also with own front door to the front so could serve as a granny annexe providing extra income if needed. There is also a kitchen on the ground floor, a dining room and two further reception rooms. On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms; 2 double bedrooms and 1 single with a family bathroom. Outside there is a generous garden at the rear and the front has driveway parking for several cars.- CHAIN FREE
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41903262.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2524802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Space Residential, Mill Hill & Edgware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.