4 bedroom detached house for saleFantastic extended family home with plenty of room for further expansion!
- 4 BEDROOMS
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- 2 BATHROOMS (ONE EN-SUITE)
- OFF STREET PARKING / LARGE DRIVEWAY
- GUEST W.C.
- MID WAY BETWEEN MILL HILL & EDGWARE
- LARGE GARDEN WITH WRAP AROUND PATIO AREA
- EXTENSIVE GROUNDS WITH POTENTIAL FOR FURTHER EXTENSION (STPP)
- CLOSE TO SHOPS AND WITH THE ERUV
An impressive and substantial 2022.3 sqft (187.9 sq m) four bedroom, two bathroom (one en suite shower room), three reception room, detached family home situated within the Eruv.
Located in a much sought after residential turning off Hale Lane, within yards of local shops and conveniently located approximately midway between Edgware's excellent shopping facilities and Northern Line Tube Station and Mill Hill's Thames link station and shopping facilities.
This delightful home benefits from off street parking, study, garage, guest wc, mature sunny landscaped rear garden and scope for various extensions subject to the usual planning consents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41903388.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4910788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Space Residential, Mill Hill & Edgware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.