4 bedroom detached house for saleHagg Crescent, Johnstone
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Large Lounge with Bay Window
- Dining Room
- Large Kitchen with Utility Area
- Two Large Double Bedroom on Ground Level
- Two Spacious Double Bedrooms with Dormer Windows on Upper Level
- Modern Shower Room and four Piece Bathroom Suite with a Bidet
- Furnished but Furniture can be Removed
- Large Front Garden with Private Driveway and Garage
- Private Rear Gardens
CLOSING DATE TUESDAY 21st MARCH, 2017 AT 12 NOON *** FIXED PRICE £190,000 - HOME REPORT £230,000 *** Four bedroom Detached family Villa. Boasting large front garden with driveway and garage along with generous private rear gardens.
On the ground level the property offers large lounge with bay window, dining room and a large kitchen with utility area. This kitchen gives access to the rear garden. There are also two large double bedrooms, a modern shower room and 4 piece bathroom suite with a bidet.
The upper level has two spacious double bedrooms with dormer windows.
Johnstone itself offers local shopping, sports/recreational facilities, schooling and regular public transport. The neighbouring countryside caters for a wide range of sports/leisure activities including fishing, golf and all equestrian pursuits. The M8 motorway network provides access to most major towns and cities throughout the central belt of Scotland, whilst Glasgow International Airport provides access to destinations further afield.
Council Tax Band F
For further details or to arrange a viewing please contact us at:
PENNYLANE JOHNSTONE -
Address: 67b High Street, Johnstone, PA5 8QG
Reception Hall - 13'5" (4.09m) x 4'0" (1.22m)
Lounge - 15'3" (4.65m) x 14'8" (4.47m)
Kitchen - 18'10" (5.74m) x 10'5" (3.18m)
Dining Room - 8'8" (2.64m) x 13'11" (4.24m)
Bedroom One (Ground Floor) - 12'11" (3.94m) x 13'11" (4.24m)
Bedroom Two (Ground Floor) - 9'8" (2.95m) x 10'10" (3.3m)
Bathroom - 10'11" (3.33m) x 8'2" (2.49m)
Shower Room - 6'7" (2.01m) x 6'7" (2.01m)
Bedroom Three (Upper Floor) - 7'5" (2.26m) x 10'5" (3.18m)
Bedroom Four (Upper Floor) - 10'4" (3.15m) x 9'6" (2.9m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41905278.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20001882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PennyLaneHomes.com, Johnstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.