2 bedroom apartment for saleFitzroy Place, 5 Pearson Square, London, W1T
Offers in Excess of
- Leasehold 900+ Years
- Service Charge Approx £7,000 per annum
- Dual Aspect Apartment
- 2nd Floor
- Kitchen/Dining/Reception Room
- Utility/Storage Cupboard
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Area & Ensuite Bathroom
- South Facing Balcony
- Double Guest Bedroom & Bathroom
- Underground Parking
An outstanding 1,001 sq ft two bedroom, two bathroom dual aspect new build apartment with balcony.
The apartment benefits from an impressive dual aspect reception room with dining area and open plan bespoke fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Other benefits include underground parking, a master bedroom with dressing area and ensuite shower/bathroom, double guest bedroom and bathroom with natural stone finish, use of the residents lounge, gym & private cinema room and five star concierge facilities.
Fitzroy Place is a stunning high specification new development within the heart of Fitzrovia moments from Oxford Street, the West End and underground stations at Oxford Circus and Tottenham Court Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41908533.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAS160047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Druce Marylebone Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.