2 bedroom terraced house for saleAdel Grange Mews, Adel, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- NO CHAIN
- MEWS STYLE TOWN HOUSE
- NEUTRALLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE. MODERN KITCHEN
- TWO BEDROOMS. HOUSE BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- SUIT PROFESSIONAL/RETIRED
- SINGLE GARAGE. GARDENS
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
NO FORWARD CHAIN.
An excellent opportunity to purchase a unique and individual mews style town house situated in the favoured area of Adel. The property is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac just off Adel Lane. The property is sure to appeal to a selection of buyers including the professional and investor alike. In brief the accommodation comprises to the ground floor, entrance hallway, spacious lounge, kitchen with breakfast bar. To the first floor landing, two bedrooms and house bathroom. Externally there are well kept gardens and the property has a single garage located in a separate block.
Adel is one of the most sought after North Leeds residential areas having its own immediate facilities offering a variety of shops and restaurants. There are schools for all ages in the area along with supermarkets and leisure facilities. Adel has good vehicular access to the cosmopolitan amenities of Headingley and in the other direction Otley Road heads towards Otley, Ilkley and the Yorkshire Dales.
EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41908827.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ADE060649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Adel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.