2 bedroom apartment for saleCrown Lane, Maidenhead
- SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- ENSUITE TO MASTER
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN
- GREAT INVESTMENT/FIRST TIME BUY
- GATED PARKING
- 0.4 MILES FROM MAIDENHEAD STATION
Rarely available town centre apartment situated seconds walk from the rejuvenated Waterways and just 0.4 miles from Maidenhead station providing direct access to Paddington station, and as of 2019 will be on the Crossrail route with trains to various central London hotspots.
Video entryphone system, lift and stairs to all floors.
airing cupboard, storage cupboard, video entry phone system, radiator.
Lounge 13' 6" x 13' ( 4.11m x 3.96m )
double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, TV point.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.34m )
fitted with range of wall and base level units, stainless steel drainer sink unit, work surfaces, integrated gas hob and electic oven, washing machine, fridge/freezer and extractor fan.
Bedroom 1 14' 1" x 8' 8" ( 4.29m x 2.64m )
double glazed window to front, two built-in wardrobes, radiator, TV point.
shower cubicle, wash hand basin, w,.c, extractor fan, heated towel rail, shaver point, tiled floor.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.84m )
double glazed window to front, radiator.
bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin, w.c, heated towel rail, extractor fan, shaver point.
one allocated parking space accessed via electric gates.
From our offices in Queen Street, walk into the High Street and continue for some distance passing The Bear on your left whereupon turn left into Crown Lane and the access to The Pulse will be found on your right hand side immediately behind the Forenza restaurant.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41912655.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD111966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.