3 bedroom cottage for saleGodstone Road, Bletchingley, Redhill
Sold STC POA
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Detached Home
- Parking For Several Cars
- Large Rear Garden
Set in the sought after area of BLETCHINGLEY is this THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME. Benefits of the property include a bright and spacious living room, CONSERVATORY, a study room, loft access and LARGE REAR GARDEN
Set in a sought after location in Bletchingley which offers local shops, pubs, local schools, church, playing fields and sports ground. Redhill is also nearby which offers a wide range of shopping and train station for Central London. You are within 3 miles of the M25, M3 and Gatwick which is approximately a 20 minute drive. This house has been in the family for nearly 30 years showing what a perfect property this is!
The detached home offers parking for several cars and gated side access. On the ground floor you have a bright and spacious living room which leads to the rear garden, W/C, kitchen, conservatory and study so great if you work from home or the children need that quiet spot to do their homework. The study can also be reached via a separate entrance.
Further benefits on the first floor include three double bedrooms, 4 piece bathroom and scope to extend into the loft subject to planning.
The rear garden is a dream and fantastic for entertaining family and friends in the summer months and children can run and play until the sun goes down. The patio area leads to laid lawn and mature shrub borders.
Study / Utility Room
Staircase To First Floor
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41913036.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDH100343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Redhill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.