2 bedroom terraced house for saleIveston Lane, Iveston, Consett, DH8
- 2 Bedroomed stone built terraced house
- situated in the poular hamlet of Iveston
- Gardens to front and rear with a garage
- Conservatory and open plan living room with multi0fuel stove
- Kitchen/Diningroom with breakfast area
- First floor with 2 bedrooms and a family bathroom
A well-presented, extended two-bedroomed stone-fronted terraced house situated in the popular semi-rural hamlet of Iveston, with gardens to the front and rear and a garage.
The house has been modernised, with UPVC double glazing and gas central heating, and offers well presented accommodation which briefly comprises, on the ground floor: conservatory, open-plan living room with multi-fuel stove into kitchen/dining room and breakfast area, with glazed doors to a utility room. The first floor has two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property has well maintained gardens to the front and rear and a garage within block to the rear, accessed via the private lane which also has space for further parking.
Iveston is a popular semi-rural village situated between Lanchester and Consett, close to the A691. There is a popular Cantonese restaurant - The Pavillion - at the edge of Iveston, while there are further facilities in both Lanchester and Consett, and there are country walks in and around the village. The regional centres of Durham and Newcastle are both within 14 miles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41913060.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CNS160211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Consett . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.