3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWatts Road, Studley, Warwickshire
- Three-Bedroom End-Terraced House
- Chain Free - Requires Refurbishment
- Separate Garage & Front Driveway
- Generous-sized Rear Garden
- Through Lounge & Kitchen/Diner
- Utility Room & Side Lean-To
- 2 Double & 1 Good-sized Bedroom(s)
- EPC Rating = D61
This 'Chain Free' Three-Bedroom End-Terraced Property with a Garage, enjoys a highly sought after location within the popular village of Studley, providing good access to the village amenities, shops, restaurants, schooling, bus route and to the national road networks.
The property is in need of refurbishment. The current layout briefly comprises: Entrance Hallway, Through Living Room, Kitchen/Diner, Utility Room and Side Lean-To to the Ground Floor; Two Double Bedrooms, Good-sized Third Bedroom, Family Bathroom and a Separate WC to the First Floor.
The property further benefits from a Single Garage (located to the rear), Private Front Driveway Parking, Front Garden, Generous-sized Rear Garden, Gas-fired Central Heating System and Single Glazing.
17' 11'' x 11' 2'' (5.46m x 3.40m)
9' 7'' x 12' 3'' (2.92m x 3.73m) (both max)
8' 0'' x 6' 0'' (2.44m x 1.83m)
Stairs To First Floor Landing
11' 8'' (max) x 9' 8'' (3.55m x 2.94m)
10' 1'' x 11' 2'' (3.07m x 3.40m)
7' 6'' x 8' 1'' (2.28m x 2.46m)
5' 10'' x 4' 8'' (1.78m x 1.42m)
2' 10'' x 4' 8'' (0.86m x 1.42m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41914212.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6742921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.