3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFlodden Way, Billingham
Sold STC £65,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £65,000 TO £75,000
- THREE BEDROOMS
- BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY STYLE KITCHEN
- READY TO MOVE IN
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
DELIGHTED to offer this nicely presented THREE BEDROOM end of terrace home in a popular location. Available with NO FORWARD CHAIN and immediate possession, this spacious home is READY TO MOVE IN TO. The property benefits from GAS CENTRAL HEATING, UPVC double glazing, and a GENEROUS REAR GARDEN.
DELIGHTED to offer this nicely presented THREE BEDROOM end of terrace home in a popular location. Available with NO FORWARD CHAIN and immediate possession, this spacious home is READY TO MOVE IN TO. The property benefits from GAS CENTRAL HEATING, UPVC double glazing, and a GENEROUS REAR GARDEN. The living accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner and UTILITY ROOM. To the first floor THREE BEDROOMS all with build in CUPBOARDS/WARDROBE SPACE, bathroom and separate W/C. There is an EASY MAINTENANCE pebbled area to the front of the property and a BEAUTIFUL OUTLOOK of trees and woodlands.
Manners & Harrison are delighted to offer this nicely present three bedroom end of terrace home in a sought after residential location. Available with no forward chain and immediate possession, this spacious home is ready to move into. The property benefits from gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, and a generous rear garden. The living accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen diner, three first floor bedrooms, bathroom and separate W/C. There is an easy care pebbled area to the font of the property and a beautiful outlook of trees and woodlands.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Double glazed door with glass side panel to front, radiator, under stairs cupboard, decorative coving to ceiling.
Lounge 12' 7" x 12' 6" ( 3.84m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, electric fire with brick built surround, decorative coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.84m x 3.18m )
Lovely modern country style fitted wall and base units in cream, wood effect work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, part tiled, electric point for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, radiator.
Utility 6' 4" x 6' 2" ( 1.93m x 1.88m )
Wall and base units, work surface, double glazed window to rear, door leading to rear garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from entry, loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' 8" Max into door recess ( 3.78m x 3.25m Max into door recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in sliding mirrored wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" Max into door recess & alcove x 10' 11" ( 3.89m Max into door recess & alcove x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe/airing cupboard.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" Max into door recess x 7' 10" ( 2.69m Max into door recess x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in cupboard over stair bulkhead.
Double glazed window to rear, white bathroom suite comprising of bath with over bath shower and pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled.
Separate W/ C
Double glazed window to rear, white w/c.
Low maintenance pebbled area with flower beds to side, pathway to front door, wooden picket style fencing.
Enclosed lawn area with flower beds and shrubs. Paved patio area, storage shed attached to house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41914536.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL105580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.