2 bedroom flat for saleGunwharf Quays, Portsmouth
Sold STC £350,000
- Immaculately presented ex-show home apartment
- West facing balcony with fantastic views
- En suite to master bedroom
- Secure, underground allocated parking space
- Situated in the Gunwharf Quays complex near lots of bars, shops and restaurants
- No onward chain
In the popular Gunwharf Quays complex, this immaculately presented two bedroom apartment benefits from an en-suite to the master bedroom, a west facing balcony with stunning views and an underground allocated parking space. An estimated rental income of this property would be £1350pcm...
In the popular Gunwharf Quays complex, this immaculately presented two bedroom apartment benefits from an en-suite to the master bedroom, a west facing balcony with stunning views and an underground allocated parking space. An estimated rental income of this property would be £1350pcm which is why similar properties in the building make excellent investments. Within a stone's throw of the array of restaurants and bars Gunwharf Quays has to offer, this property will prove to be very popular. Call now to view!
Security intercom, lifts and stairs to all floors.
Front door to:
Under floor heating, wood effect laminate flooring, skimmed ceiling with spot lighting, door to airing cupboard housing mega flow system, door to storage cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine and housing electric meters and further doors to:
Lounge 24' 7" Max into door recess x 22' 1" ( 7.49m Max into door recess x 6.73m )
Contemporary and open plan with outstanding South West views towards the harbour entrance and both the Spinnaker and clock towers, full height sliding doors to balcony and further double glazed window, power point, TV point and telephone point.
Open plan with under floor heating, breakfast bar divide, range of high gloss wall and base units, square edge work surfaces with splashbacks, stainless steel butler sink with mixer taps, range of integral appliances including electric oven, hob and extractor over, microwave, concealed fridge/freezer, concealed dishwasher, power point and open plan to:
With ample space for table and chairs, skimmed ceiling with down lighting throughout.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 10' 8" Max ( 4.37m x 3.25m Max )
Double glazed window to front elevation with South West views towards the harbour entrance and both the Spinnaker and clock towers, under floor heating, power point, TV point, telephone point, double built in wardrobe, skimmed ceiling and door to:
En Suite 7' 5" x 4' 8" ( 2.26m x 1.42m )
Offering double shower cubicle with plumbed shower and tiled surround, wall mounted floating wc and basin, heated towel rail, tiled flooring with half tiled surround to walls, light over mirror, extractor and skimmed ceiling with down lighting.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' 5" Max ( 3.07m x 2.87m Max )
Double glazed window to front elevation with South West views towards the harbour entrance and both the Spinnaker and clock towers, under floor heating, power point, telephone point, TV point and skimmed ceiling.
Bathroom 7' 6" x 5' 5" ( 2.29m x 1.65m )
Impressive contemporary suite offering wall mounted wc and sink with bath offering modern mixer taps and shower attachment, tiled flooring with further half tiled surround to walls, light over mirror, towel radiator, extractor and skimmed ceiling with down lighting.
One allocated and numbered space located in the gated residence lot with secure entry.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41914635.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS102967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.