3 bedroom terraced house for saleBarnwell Road, Northampton
Sold STC £155,000
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Long Rear Garden
- Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Radiator Central Heating
With a long rear garden this three bedroom mid terrace home with upstairs bathroom is conveniently situated in the popular location of Kingsthorpe. Briefly comprising entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, under stairs storage cupboard, three bedrooms and upstairs bathroom.
With a long rear garden this three bedroom mid terrace home with upstairs bathroom is conveniently situated in the popular location of Kingsthorpe. Briefly comprising entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, under stairs storage cupboard, three bedrooms and upstairs bathroom. Benefits include front and rear gardens, double glazing and gas radiator central heating.
Enter via timber glazed door to side aspect, glazed windows to front aspect, obscure double glazed door to hallway.
Staircase rising to first floor, radiator, door to lounge.
Lounge 13' 4" x 13' ( 4.06m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, feature fire place, wood effect flooring throughout and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 16' 2" x 6' 1" ( 4.93m x 1.85m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, obscure double glazed door to garden, a fully fitted kitchen comprising of range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over, space and plumbing for cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer, complimentary tiling to splash back areas, dining area with breakfast bar and under stairs storage cupboard.
Staircase rising from hallway, loft access, doors to bathroom and all bedrooms.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 11' 7" ( 3.73m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 8' ( 2.74m x 2.44m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" plus recess x 7' 4" ( 2.34m plus recess x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Two obscure double glazed windows to rear aspect, paneled bath with overhead shower , sink basin and pedestal, low flush WC, duel light fitting, extractor fan, heated towel rail and wood effect flooring.
Low maintenance frontage with raised flower bed, mature shrubbery enclosed with brick walling.
A long rear garden with block paved patio seating area, raised decking, lawn, woodchipped play area, enclosed with rear and side fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41918412.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN104385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.