2 bedroom terraced house for saleClarges Street, Nottingham
Sold STC £85,000
- *GUIDE PRICE £85,000-£90,000*
- *NO UPWARD CHAIN*
- Two Reception Rooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Mid Terrace
*GUIDE PRICE £85,000-£90,000* *CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS!* Conveniently positioned two bedroom traditional mid terrace house is situated within easy access to Bulwell's town centre and transport links and is being sold with no upward chain.
*GUIDE PRICE £85,000-£90,000* *CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS!* Conveniently positioned two bedroom traditional mid terrace house is situated within easy access to Bulwell's town centre and transport links and is being sold with no upward chain. Internally the property comprises of having, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, conservatory, two bedroom, bathroom and an enclosed rear garden. A viewing on this property is highly recommended to truly appreciate the condition of the accommodation on offer. This property is priced to sell and we anticipate it will not be around for long!
Lounge 12' 7" max x 13' ( 3.84m max x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted radiator, entrance door, fire place, wooden flooring, picture rail and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 13' ( 3.94m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator, dado rail, coving to the ceiling and a fire place.
Double glazed windows and doors leading to the rear.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.41m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with a work surface over, incorporating a sink and drainer unit, tiled splash backs, electric oven with a gas hob and a cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge and freezer and a double glazed door leading to the side.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 12' 11" max ( 3.84m x 3.94m max )
Two double glazed windows to the front, wooden flooring, cast iron fire place and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 10' 1" max ( 3.94m x 3.07m max )
Wooden flooring, cast iron fire place, wall mounted radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
Double glazed window to the side, wash hand basin, WC, wall mounted boiler, bath with mixer taps and a shower over with fitted shower screen.
The rear of the property is enclosed by fencing with a paved patio area and also a lawned area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL104874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.