2 bedroom park home for saleHardwick Road, King's Lynn
- Detached park home
- Two bedrooms
- En-suite & wet room
- L shaped lounge/diner
- Parking space
A park home situated on the popular Hardwick Bridge Residential Park. Accommodation comprises of an L shaped lounge/diner, kitchen, utility room, master bedroom with en-suite, further bedroom and wet room.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a park home situated on the popular Hardwick Bridge Residential Park. Accommodation comprises of an L shaped lounge/diner, kitchen, utility room, master bedroom with en-suite, further bedroom and wet room. Externally there are low maintenance gardens and a parking space.
UPVC double glaze entrance door to:
Spotlights, telephone point, radiator, access to roof space, airing cupboard with shelving.
Lounge / Diner 20' 9" max narrowing to 9' 11" x 19' 2" max ( 6.32m max narrowing to 3.02m x 5.84m max )
L shaped room.
UPVC double glazed windows to three aspects, UPVC double glazed French doors balcony veranda, three radiators, inset spotlighting, television point, opening to:
Kitchen 10' 5" x 8' 3" ( 3.18m x 2.51m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surface, fitted oven, four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, tiled splashbacks, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, wall units with under lighting, easy close drawers, one and a half bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap over, UPVC double glazed window, spotlighting, arched opening to:
Utility 5' 6" x 9' 4" max ( 1.68m x 2.84m max )
Matching units at base and wall level, integral washing machine, larder style cupboard, pelmet lighting, cupboard housing combination gas boiler, worktop surface, tiled splashbacks, radiator, UPVC double glazed exit door.
Bedroom One 13' 9" narrowing to 9' 7" x 10' 8" max ( 4.19m narrowing to 2.92m x 3.25m max )
UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, built in wardrobes, built in dressing table, television point, spotlighting.
Corner shower cubicle with mains shower, pedestal hand wash basin, low flush WC, wall tiling, shaver socket, spotlighting, extractor, UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 8' 10" including wardrobes ( 2.87m x 2.69m including wardrobes )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobes, spotlighting, television point.
Wet room style floor, wall tiling, electric shower, low flush WC with concealed cistern, hand wash basin to matching vanity units, pelmet with spotlighting under, shaver socket, tiled walls, spotlighting, extractor, radiator. UPVC double glazed window.
The property is surrounded by low maintenance gardens with a variety of paving and patio, steps lead up to the entrance door and there is a brick weave parking space. There is a garden store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.