2 bedroom flat for saleMarshall Square, SOUTHAMPTON
Sold STC £240,000
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite To Master
- Spacious 40FT Living Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- Allocated Parking Space
Fox & Sons are pleased to present this beautiful APARTMENT situated on the first floor of this executive development of Marshall Court comprising TWO double bedrooms with ensuite to master, separate bathroom, open-plan living room, dining room kitchen arrangement measuring nearly 40 ft. A must see!
Fox & Sons are pleased to present this beautiful Apartment in the sought after location of Bansiter Park within close proximity to the Avenue giving good access to the M3.
Situated on the first floor of this executive development of Marshall Court comprising two double bedrooms with ensuite to master, separate bathroom, open-plan living room, dining room kitchen arrangement measuring nearly 40 ft.
Entrance to the building is via a secure phone entry system, upon entering you are greeted by stairs giving access to all floors and a lift.
In the living area there is a Juliet balcony overlooking a feature turn-circle, kitchen comprises an integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, in the hallway is an airing cupboard and storage cupboard- in the the cupboard there is space and plumbing for a washing machine.
The property offers UPVC double glazing which has been installed throughout and benefits from a gas central heating system.
Externally the property has an allocated parking space and communal gardens.
The property is immaculately presented, requires no work and has a light and airy feel throughout. To fully appreciate the size and and what the property has to offer, a viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge/diner/kitchen 39' 7" x 12' ( 12.07m x 3.66m )
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 11' ( 4.37m x 3.35m )
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' max ( 3.73m x 3.05m max )
Off Road Parking
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41919546.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU108763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.