2 bedroom detached house for saleBarnham Road, Eastergate, West Sussex
- Delightful 2 bedroom detached cottage
- Extended & improved spacious accommodation
- Beautiful gardens
- 2 garages providing parking & storage
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating E (50)
This beautiful character cottage has to be seen to fully appreciate the size of the accommodation and presentation. The cottage is believed to date back to the 1800s and has been considerably extended over the years.The kitchen/breakfast room will appeal to keen cooks, and is the heart of the home. The bedrooms are both good size double rooms, with built-in wardrobes. The bathroom was originally a bedroom, so is very spacious. Outside the delightful garden is ideal for summer barbecues, or just relaxing with a glass of wine. The summerhouse will shade you from the heat of the sun, or could be a hobbies room or home office. Eastergate is a popular village with shops, parks, schools and Barnham train station is close by. Further facilities can be found at Chichester, only a short drive away. Chichester is a City of culture with the Cathedral, Festival theatre and art galleries. It also offers boutique shops and High Street brands and a superb range of restaurants, wine bars and pubs. The South Downs National Park is just to the north and the sea to the south including the beautiful blue flag West Wittering beach.
What the Owner says:
This has been my home for approaching 30 years and I have been extremely happy here. I have extended and improved our home over this time. I love the character, size of rooms and individuality of the property. It would be great to be twenty years younger so, I could enjoy the house all over again! I am moving to be closer to my family.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'9 x 10'9 (5.41m x 3.28m)
- Dining Area: 12'5 x 10'9 (3.79m x 3.28m)
- Study Area
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 13'10 x 11'8 (4.22m x 3.56m)
- Boot Room: 15'2 x 4'2 (4.63m x 1.27m)
- Utility/Shower Room: 10'2 x 9'6 (3.10m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'11 x 10'10 (3.63m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'9 x 13'6 (4.50m x 4.12m)
- Bathroom: 10'9 x 9'4 (3.28m x 2.85m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- 2 Garages
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41919585.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23216082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Arundel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.