4 bedroom terraced house for saleTithe Barn Drive, Maidenhead
Sold STC £399,950
- POPULAR LAKESIDE DEVELOPMENT
- IN NEED OF UPDATING & IMPROVEMENT
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO BATH/SHOWER ROOMS
- TRAFFIC FREE LOCATION
- IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT BUYER
- CURRENTLY LET FOR £1050PCM
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Popular lakeside development with water sports immediately to hand, a four bedroom, two bath/shower room terrace home in need of updating and improvement. Traffic-free pedestrianed location between Windsor and Maidenhead centres. Also ideal for investment buyer, currently let for £1050pcm.
Covered Entrance Porch
Light point, glazed entrance door to:
Radiator, open understairs recess, open tread pine staircase to first floor landing, built-in cloaks/storage cupboard with meters.
Pampas suite comprising close coupled w.c., wash hand basin.
Living Room 20' x 12' 6" narrowing to 10' ( 6.10m x 3.81m narrowing to 3.05m )
Double and single radiators, t.v. point, twin aspect with sealed unit double glazed sliding patio doors, serving hatch to kitchen/dining room.
Kitchen / Dining Room 17' 6" x 12' 6" ( 5.33m x 3.81m )
A spacious L-shaped room - KITCHEN AREA 9ft 6' x 7ft 7', stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, cupboards under, work surfaces with cupboards and drawers under, wall cupboards over, tiled splashbacks, built-in Moffat 2020 four ring gas hob with extractor over, built-in Tricity double oven with cupboards over and under, space for tall fridgefreezer. DINING AREA 12ft 6 x 7ft 6', radiator, built-in utility cupboard with ample appliance space with plumbing for washing machine, double louvred doors.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, airing cupboard housing lagge hot water tank and Worcester gas fired boiler with slatted shelving over, access to insulated loft space.
Master Bedroom 11' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.58m x 2.90m )
Radiator, two double built-in wardrobe cupboards with top cupboards over, built-in vanity wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, mirror backdrop, light and shaver point, door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira mixer, low level w.c.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 9' max ( 3.61m x 2.74m max )
Radiator, large built-in double wardrobe cupboard.
Bedroom 3 9' x 7' 6" ( 2.74m x 2.29m )
Bedroom 4 7' 7" x 6' 6" ( 2.31m x 1.98m )
Coloured suite comprising panel enclosed bath, twin grips, mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, close coupled w.c., radiator, wall light points, shaver point.
Garage in block close by, with up and over door.
Fully enclosed and secluded south westerly aspect rear garden, comprising paved patio, lawn, herbaceous/evergreen borders and rear pedestrian access around to garage block. Small front garden laid down to flagstone paving with shrub beds.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A308 Braywick Road and continue onto the A308 Windsor Road. After some distance turn left into Tithe Barn Drive and follow the road as far as you can to the right where the pedestrianised walkway to number 36 will be found in the corner.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD111954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.