3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDovefields, Rocester, Uttoxeter
Sold STC £150,000
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Lounge. Dining Room. Fitted Kitchen. Rear Porch
- Detached Garage. Driveway. Gardens
This MUCH IMPROVED semi detached family home in brief comprising: THREE BEDROOMS, lounge, separate dining room, fitted kitchen, rear porch & family bathroom. Outside there is a DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE, extensive driveway and gardens. NO UPWARD CHAIN.
This MUCH IMPROVED semi detached family home is situated in the village of Rocester and is being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN. Rocester has its own junior school, local shops, public house and excellent commutability to the A50 with its M1 and M6 links and also to the market towns of Uttoxeter and Ashbourne. In brief the property comprises: THREE BEDROOMS, lounge, separate dining room, fitted kitchen, rear porch and family bathroom. Outside there is a DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE, extensive driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and gardens to the front and rear. EARLY VIEWING is considered essential to appreciate the standard and size of accommodation that is on offer.
Access to the property is gained via a driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles giving access to the garage and also leading to:
Upvc Entrance Door:
Having central heating radiator; stairs to the first floor accommodation; door leading into:
Lounge: 13' 7" x 12' 7" max into alcove ( 4.14m x 3.84m max into alcove )
Having two uPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation; feature fireplace with TV plinth; central heating radiator; wall lighting; understairs store cupboard; leading into:
Dining Room: 10' 5" x 8' 3" ( 3.18m x 2.51m )
Having uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator.
Kitchen: 11' 1" x 7' 2" ( 3.38m x 2.18m )
A fitted kitchen comprising sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; integrated electric oven with hob; plumbed for washing machine; integrated fridge freezer; range of matching eye level units; floor mounted central heating boiler; complementary tiling; door leading to:
Having uPVC door leading out to the rear garden; uPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations.
Stairs From The Hallway:
First Floor Landing:
Having loft access; central heating radiator; double glazed window to the side elevation; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 13' x 8' 9" max ( 3.96m x 2.67m max )
Having uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation; built in wardrobes; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two: 9' 3" x 9' 2" ( 2.82m x 2.79m )
Having uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator; recessed cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Bedroom Three: 10' 1" max including door lobby area x 6' 9" ( 3.07m max including door lobby area x 2.06m )
Having uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; overstairs cupboard.
Bath with wall mounted electric shower and side screen; wash hand basin set in a vanity unit; low level w.c.; full complementary wall tiling; uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator.
The front garden has mature flower and shrub plantings and lawned area. The rear garden having gravel landscaping and having timber fenced boundaries.
Having up and over door; window to the side elevation.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Uttoxeter take the B5030 towards Rocester passing JCB Head Quarters at the second island taking the second exit over the bridge into Churnet Row which in turn becomes the High Street. Take a right hand turn into Riversfield Drive and then first right into Dovefields where the property can be found on the far left hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41919600.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.