4 bedroom detached house for saleEyhorne Street, Hollingbourne, Maidstone
- Exclusive Development
- All Detached Homes
- Detached Chalet Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 En Suites
- Integral Garage
- Near Railway Station
- Occupation Sept/Oct 2016
- Reserve Off Plan
New Build development of just 14 detached homes situated in the sought after Eyhorne Street area of Hollingbourne and ideally situated for commuters being close to the railway station and a short drive to the M20 Junction 8.
Plots 2 & 3 are detached chalets style homes built with the future in mind. Whilst there is great bedroom accommodation on the first floor the fourth bedroom on the ground floor with its en suite shower room may come in handy for occupants who cannot manage stairs. In fact having a gross internal area of over 2300 sq ft overall, the ground floor is big enough for a bungalow. The image is of plot 2, plot 3 is 'handed'.
Plot 3 Reserved anticipated occupation Oct/Nov 2016
The images of the kitchen and lounge are of plot 14 and are for information purposes only.
Specification - * Choice of Kitchen cabinet doors and granite worktops**
* Bosch integrated appliances to kitchen
* Choice of utility room cabinet doors and composite worktops**
* Space for washing machine and tumble dryer in Utility room (except plot 1 which will have an integrated washer/dryer in the kitchen)
* Choice of wall and floor tiles**
* Carpets to all rooms, except wet area which will be tiled and hallway which has engineered oak flooring
* Wet system underfloor heating to the ground floor with radiators to the upper floor(s)
* Feature fireplace in lounge (not plot 1)
* Choice of fitted wardrobes where indicated on the floor plans*.
* Oak feature doors with stainless steel effect door furniture to ground floor (some have half glazing), oak faced doors to the upper floor(s)
* Thermostatically controlled showers
* Chrome towel rails (for dry towels all year round) to bathroom and en suites
* Low voltage down lighters to Kitchen, bathroom, en suites, and hall
* Remote controlled garage door
* Burglar alarm to house and garage
* External concertina doors where shown on floor plans
* Block paved driveway
* Indian sandstone patio area
* Turf and planting to the approved landscaping scheme
* Lofts are not boarded
* TV points to the lounge, family area, and all bedrooms
* Pre wired for Broadband
* Remote controlled garage door
* The specification may be liable to change.
** Choices are from Wealden Homes' approved supplier and are dependent upon stage of construction
Management Company - A Management Company set up to manage the private un-adopted road and the communal landscaped areas; this will be transferred to the owners after the last property is sold. There is an initial set up cost of £150 + VATper property and an annual contribution per property will be required (an initial budget of £250 is suggested).
Notes - The postal address postcode will be ME17 1FZ. All images, floor plans and dimensions are for information purposes only. Planning consent will be required for alterations or additions to the property. Since the site plan was produced planning consent has been granted for a new dwelling in the rear garden of 103 Eyhorne Street.. Land on the opposite side of Eyhorne Street is being considered by Maidstone Borough Council in their Local Plan Regulation 19 document as suitable for 10 houses.
Epc - EPC figures below are for Plots 2 & 3.
This is a Predicted Energy Assessment for a property which is not yet complete. It includes a predicted energy rating which might not represent the final energy rating of the property on completion. Once the property is completed, an Energy Performance Certificate is required providing information about the energy performance of the completed property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-41920152.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26270949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Page & Wells, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.