2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHall Lane, South Wootton, King's Lynn
- Detached bungalow
- Sought after location in South Wootton
- Two bedrooms
- Lounge & kitchen
- Garage & parking
A two bedroom detached bungalow situated in a highly sought after location in South Wootton.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a detached bungalow in a highly sought after location in South Wootton. Accommodation comprises of kitchen/breakfast room, lounge, two bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is off road parking, garage and low maintenance gardens.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to:
UPVC double glazed entrance door with side windows, wall lights, double radiator, access to roof space, telephone point.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' 6" plus recess x 10' 11" narrowing to 8' 11" ( 4.42m plus recess x 3.33m narrowing to 2.72m )
UPVC double glazed windows to two aspects, fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surface, stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, space for electric cooker with extractor hood over, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas boiler, double radiator, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Lounge 15' 10" x 11' 11" ( 4.83m x 3.63m )
Double glazed bow window to front, two double radiators, UPVC double glazed window to side, tiled feature fireplace with timber surround and mantle, television point.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 13' including wardrobes ( 3.71m x 3.96m including wardrobes )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' x 13' including wardrobe ( 3.35m x 3.96m including wardrobe )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Suite comprising of bath with mains shower over, shower screen, low flush WC, hand wash basin, wall tiling, tiled floor, UPVC double glazed window, wall mounted heater, radiator.
Garage 25' 5" to front of brick columns x 12' 1" max exc brick columns ( 7.75m to front of brick columns x 3.68m max exc brick columns )
Electric sectional up and over door, UPVC double glazed windows to two aspects, UPVC exit door to side, eaves storage, power and light.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with flower borders and brick wall to front boundary. There are wrought iron double gates to brick pillars leading to a block paved driveway providing parking for several vehicles and leading to the garage.
To the rear there is a low maintenance paved garden on a split level with several raised brick built flower beds. There is outside lighting and a further lawned garden area to the side with concrete pathway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41920794.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.