Studio flat for saleQueen's Gate, South Kensington, SW7
- Charming studio flat located on the fifth floor with lift
- Set within a beautiful period conversion
- Benefits from separate kitchen
- Well presented and proportioned throughout
- Good-sized studio room with dining space and fitted wardrobe
- Smart bathroom suite with white sanitary ware
- Prime location moments from Hyde Park
- Loft facilities and live in porter
This lovely studio apartment is set within an imposing period conversion, boasting a great location moments from Hyde Park and the gorgeous museums of Exhibition Road.
The many shops, restaurants and bars of South Kensington, High Street Kensington and King's Road are close by and the open spaces of Hyde Park are within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 982531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.