2 bedroom flat for saleBattersea Exchange, Mercer House, Battersea
- Battersea Exchange (Mercer House)
- Two Bedroom Two Bathroom
- Ground floor and 1st floor
- Duplex apartment
- Aspect - East
- Service Charge: Mercer House - Estimated £4.40 per square foot per annum
- Ground Rent- 2 Beds £750 p/a
- Warranty- 10 year NHBC warranty. TWCL two year Customer Warranty (this covers the first two years of the ten year policy).
- Estimated completion date: Q2 / Q3 2017
- Lease -250 years
A two bedroom, two bathroom ground and first floor duplex apartment located in the sought after location of Battersea Exchange.
Battersea Exchange provides a unique collection of homes that reflect this identity and heritage.
It breathes exciting new life into the area and creates a genuinely mixed-use quarter where
contemporary homes sit alongside new public spaces, shops and discreet office space. Here,
superb transport links and a beautiful setting combine with countless exceptional opportunities
for growth. The perfect balance of heritage and modernity – that’s Battersea Exchange.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO001E51. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.