3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRedbrook Road, Barnsley
- GUIDE PRICE £95,000 - £105,000
- 3 bedroom, Semi detached
- Off street parking
- Bay windowed lounge
This semi-detached house is situated in the residential area of Gawber within easy access of Barnsley District General Hospital and the town centre providing a wide range of amenities and the motorway network is close at hand at junction 37.
This semi-detached house is situated in the residential area of Gawber providing easy access to Barnsley District General Hospital and the town centre, which has a wide range of shops and amenities and the motorway network of the M1 is close at hand at junction 37 for travelling further afield. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall, front facing bay windowed lounge with fireplace, L-shaped dining kitchen with range of units, rear facing conservatory, first floor landing, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear along with off street parking. The property has gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
Having stairs rising to the first floor and a central heating radiator.
Having a WC.
Lounge 13' 3" x 11' ( 4.04m x 3.35m )
Having a front facing double glazed bay window, a central heating radiator and a fire surround.
Dinng Kitchen 18' 3" max x 12' 8" max ( 5.56m max x 3.86m max )
Being an L-shaped room with range of kitchen units to one side comprising stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, range of base cupboards and space for a cooker. There is a double glazed window, a central heating radiator and patio doors leading through to the
Conservatory 9' 6" x 9' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.79m )
Having rear facing double glazed windows, a half glazed rear access door, laminate style floor covering and a central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Leading to first floor rooms and having a built-in cupboard and a double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 9' 6" to wardrobe fronts ( 3.73m x 2.90m to wardrobe fronts )
Having a rear facing double glazed window with distant view, a central heating radiator and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 10' 10" ( 3.38m x 3.30m )
Having a front facing double glazed window and as central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 2" x 7' ( 2.18m x 2.13m )
Having a double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Having a white suite comprising of bath with mixer tap and hand held shower plus over shower, WC and wash hand basin. There is complimentary partial tiling to the walls, a double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
To the front there is a driveway providing off street parking and a garden whilst to the rear there is a wooden decking area and garden, a tap, outside electric points, a small wooden hut and extensive views.
In order to find the property proceed out of Barnsley along Huddersfield Road, turn left onto Victoria Road, continue to the top of the hill and bear right onto Gawber Road. Continue along Gawber Road through the traffic lights and past Barnsley Hospital, this in turn runs onto Redbrook Road where the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41923848.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.