Get brand editions for Butters John Bee, Wolverhampton

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

1 bedroom flat for sale

School Road, Stafford

Sold STC £25,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Ground Floor Apartment
  • Communal Parking
  • Semi Rural Location

Full description

THIS IS NOT JUST A HOME YOU WILL BE BUYING, ITS A LIFESTYLE! Fabulous development for the over 55's in a semi rural location. This is an opportunity for you to purchase 25% of this well presented ground floor one bedroom apartment and pay rental on the remaining 75%. The complex has a community room and kitchen, guest bedroom to rent for friends and family, extra storage facility for each apartment and function room for parties and special events.

The approach to the apartment is via the secure communal door entry system. There is a communal lounge for the use of all residents with its own kitchen facility. You are led down a corridor and at the end of the corridor you will find the property on offer.

Hallway - Through the front door leads into the hallway with doors off to all accommodation. Cupboard housing boiler and wood flooring.

Lounge - 4.39 x 3.19 (14'5" x 10'6") - Door with window to side, giving access to the rear communal garden area with small paved patio area to sit out. Opening to the kitchen area, radiator.

Kitchen - 2.72 x 2.05 (8'11" x 6'9") - Window to side aspect, range of matching wall and base units with work surface over and inset single sink and drainer. Built in electric cooker and induction hob. Provision for washing machine and fridge freezer.

Bedroom - 4.39 x 3.14 (14'5" x 10'4") - Window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator.

Outside - The property is located to the rear of the development which places it in quite a private position on the complex. There are communal gardens and range of other facilities on offer. Guest room for hire for friends and family, party room for special occasions with its own kitchen facility. Communal lounge area, drying room and extra storage faciity for each apartment. The parking is communal with plenty of spaces within the complex.

As the Sellers agent, we are not Surveyors or Conveyancing experts and as such we cannot and do not comment on the condition of the property or other issues relating to title or other legal issues that may affect this property, unless we have been made aware of such matters. Interested parties should employ their own professionals to make such enquiries before making any transactional decisions. We have not carried out a structural survey and the services, appliances and specific fittings have not been tested. All photographs, measurements, floor plans and distances referred to are given as a guide only and should not be relied upon for the purchase of carpets or any other fixtures or fittings. Lease details, service charges and ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts. The copyright of all details, photographs and floorplans remain the possession of bjb.

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
17 May 2016

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 26272552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Butters John Bee, Wolverhampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.