2 bedroom flat for saleHawthorn Mews, Uttoxeter
Sold STC £129,950
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge. Fitted Kitchen. Family Bathroom
- Allocated Parking. Communal Rear Garden
- NO CHAIN
Situated in this market town is this lst floor mews apartment. Being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN and briefly comprising of Two Bedrooms fitted Kitchen Lounge /diner and bathroom. Communal garden to the rear and allocated parking. Early viewing is essential.
Conveniently situated for this market town is this lst floor mews apartment. Being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN and briefly comprising of Two Bedrooms fitted Kitchen Lounge /diner and bathroom. Communal garden to the rear and allocated parking. Early viewing is essential to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer.
Entrance Door from the ground Floor leading into the lobby with stairs to
Lounge 13' 10" max inc Stairs x 13' ( 4.22m max inc Stairs x 3.96m )
Double Glazed window to rear elevation and oval window to the front elevation. Central heating radiator and beam to the ceiling. Door leading into the
Kitchen 13' 8" x 8' 7" ( 4.17m x 2.62m )
A fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit with further base units all with complimentary work surface above. Point for a cooker plumbing for a washing machine together with further appliance space. Range of matching eye level units central heating boiler and radiator. Vaulted ceiling with beam double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations.
Two double glazed sash window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and doors off to
Bedroom 1 13' 9" x 8' 10" ( 4.19m x 2.69m )
Double glazed sash window to the front and side elevation. Vaulted ceiling with A frame and beam . Central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' x 8' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Central heating radiator, loft access and beam to ceiling.,
Bath with wall mounted electric shower. Low level WC, wash hand basin. Complimentary tiling and central heating radiator. Store cupboard with radiator. Double glazed window to the rear elevation.
A communal garden to the rear of the property and CAR PARKING to the front.
From Bagshaws Residential office turn left into the High Street continue over the cross road proceeding up the High Street where Hawthorn Mews is situated on the right hand side. Upon entering the Mews the property is situated on the left hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41925699.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.