3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOrchard Street, Boston
Sold STC £104,950
- Three Independent Rooms
- Dining Room
- No Chain
Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House having two reception rooms, gas central heating and a rear garden being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to purchase this three bedroom semi-detached house situated in the town of Boston, offering easy access to local amenities, schools and transport links.
The property briefly comprises of an entrance lobby, lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, three independent rooms and a family bathroom. There is an enclosed rear garden and a workshop situated towards the rear of the property.
The property is offered to the market with NO CHAIN!
Partly obscured side entrance door leading into:-
Staircase rising off and door into:-
Lounge 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
Window to the front aspect, radiator, coved cornice and ceiling light point.
Dining Room 12' x 11' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.63m )
Window to rear, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, coved cornice, ceiling light point, under stairs cupboard providing additional storage space.
Kitchen 19' 4" x 7' 3" ( 5.89m x 2.21m )
Having roll edged work surfaces with tiled splashbacks, inset 1 1/2 stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, range of base storage units and drawer units underneath, space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, further range of matching eye level units, space for twin height fridge freezer, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, window to side, two sets of ceiling light points and an obscured door leading out into the rear garden.
Four piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, WC, walk in shower with wall mounted shower within, radiator, wall obscured glazed windows and a ceiling light point.
First Floor Landing
Having wall mounted lighting and access into:-
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.63m )
Window, radiator, ceiling light point and built in cupboard.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 11' 11" ( 2.72m x 3.63m )
Window to rear, radiator, coved cornice and ceiling fluorescent strip light.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 7' 4" max ( 3.78m x 2.24m max )
Window to rear, coved cornice, ceiling fluorescent strip light and a built in cupboard.
The rear garden is enclosed with a mixture of fencing and hedging. The workshop is situated towards the rear and has external lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41925705.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.