2 bedroom flat for saleBrunswick House, Fulham Reach, Fulham
- Two Bedroom
- Two Bathroom
- Living room
- Size - 984 Sq. Ft
- Balcony - 205 sq. Ft.
- Total Area (sq. ft. ) - 1189
- Aspect - South West & South East
- Completion Date - Summer/ Autumn 2015
- Price included Car Parking
A luxury off plan re-sale two bedroom two bathroom apartment ( 984 Sq. Ft.) with balcony ( 205 sq. Ft.) facing South West & South East in Fulham Reach, Brunswick House. Brunswick House makes the most of the views over landscaped gardens and waterside walkways, with interiors designed by world-renowned Jestico & Whiles. Its excellent transport links provide fast access to business, shops, entertainment and airports. Four London Underground lines - Hammersmith & City, Circle, District and Piccadilly are all a few minutes walk. South Kensington is just an 8 minute journey and Knightsbridge 11 minutes. For International travellers, Heathrow Airport can be reached within 30 minutes. Price included Car Parking
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO001E66. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.