2 bedroom apartment for saleKing Edward House, 214-224, High Street, Waltham Cross, EN8
- Two Bedroom / One Bathroom
- Generous roof terrace
- Excellent yield
- 4th floor with lift access
- 464 sq ft (approx.)
- Parking Bay
- Video entry-phone security
- 999 years leasehold
- Completion planned Q4 2016
Ideally suited to an investor, this off-plan prospect (assignment) offers excellent rental yields at an affordable entry level price with scope for strong capital growth across the medium term.
This two bedroom apartment is set within a fully refurbished building in the heart of Waltham Cross, boasting premier level specifications throughout and the most generous roof terrace affording external entertaining and relaxing space.
Being just 12 miles from the City of London, Waltham Cross forms part of the Greater London Urban Area and lies on a prime commuter belt area with direct services into Stratford and Liverpool Street. With its buzzing pedestrianized High Street, Pavilions shopping mall, mix of chain stores, independent shops, restaurants and bars, Waltham Cross is alive with style and a fusion of traditional and contemporary landmarks.
Images for example purposes only.
999 year lease
Estimated Service Charge - £3.80 psf
Estimated Ground Rent - £300 p/a
Property ref: 121_2481_4155227
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4155227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, North London Branch - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.