2 bedroom town house for saleCranwell Court, Nottingham
- *GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£95,000*
- Mid Town House
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking
- Gas Central Heated & Double Glazed
- Two Bedrooms
*GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£95,000* LOCATION! LOCATION! This two bedroom mid town house situated on Cranwell Court being within easy access of the M1 via junction 26 and being close to Bulwell's amenities and transport links.
*GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£95,000* LOCATION! LOCATION! This two bedroom mid town house situated on Cranwell Court being within easy access of the M1 via junction 26 and being close to Bulwell's amenities and transport links. Internally the property consists of having, hall way, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property there is an enclosed rear garden and an allocated parking space. This property would suite any first time buyer or investor so please call today to arrange your viewing!
Entrance Hall Way
Double glazed entrance door, stairs to the firsts floor and doors to the lounge.
Lounge 13' 4" max x 13' 3" max ( 4.06m max x 4.04m max )
Double glazed window to the front, dado rail, laminate flooring and a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 7' 3" ( 4.06m x 2.21m )
Range of wall and base units with a work surface over, incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, electric oven with an electric hob and a cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a slim line dishwasher, double glazed window to the rear, tiled flooring, tiled splash backs, extractor fan, space for a fridge and freezer, under cabinet lighting and a wine rack.
Bedroom 1 9' 11" plus recess x 11' 5" ( 3.02m plus recess x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the front and a built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 6' 11" x 9' 2" ( 2.11m x 2.79m )
Laminate flooring, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
WC, panelled bath with an electric shower over, tiled splash backs and a radiator.
To the rear of the property there is a garden which is enclosed by fencing and there is an allocated parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL104900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.