2 bedroom flat for saleHigh Street, Rottingdean, Brighton
Sold STC £237,500
- 2 Bedrooms
- Prime Location
- Beautifully Presented
- Parking Space
2 bedroom flat located in the High Street, Olde Place Court which is situated in the heart of Rottingdean Village. Perfect location and lovely views. This property comes with a parking space. Not to be missed!
This is a lovely 2 bedroom flat situated in the heart of Rottingdean's picturesque Village. Presented beautifully throughout with each room in a well-kept condition. This flat consists of a light and airy lounge/dining room, two bedrooms, a fitted kitchen and a white suite bathroom with a bath and shower. Olde Place Court is a secured block located on the High Street which is a prominent position and has its own telephone entry system. This property also benefits from having a car space! We strongly advise viewings to appreciate this property fully!
Single glazed door to front. Entry phone.
Lounge 15' 3" max x 15' 3" ( 4.65m max x 4.65m )
Double glazed window to front and side. Radiator. TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 6' 4" max x 7' 10" ( 1.93m max x 2.39m )
Fitted kitchen. Wall and base units. Double glazed window to front. Sink and drainer. Gas oven and hob. Cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge and freexer. Central heating boiler.
Bedroom 1 9' x 9' 3" ( 2.74m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Dressing Room/ Bedroom 2 5' 6" max x 12' max into recess ( 1.68m max x 3.66m max into recess )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Bath and mixer taps. Shower. Wash hand basin. WC. Part tiling.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTD102165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Rottingdean. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.