12 bedroom manor house for saleWelle Manor Hall, New Road, Upwell, Norfolk, PE14 9AB
- Welle Manor is an Exquisite Grade II* Listed Medieval and Tudor Hall with Victorian additions
- Interior and Garden Design by Claudia Starr Interiors of Holme next Sea
- Five reception Rooms and Twelve Bedrooms
- The main part of the property was re-built we believe in 1360
- Fastidiously maintained to a very high degree by its current owners
- Partially Converted Cart Lodge which could comprise three bedrooms and two receptions
- The House boasts Two Grade II Listed Fortified Towers
- Sitting in Stunning Grounds of 3 Acres
- The Accommodation extends to 6,816 sq.ft.
'This impressive Medieval and Tudor Manor, with its ancient carvings, wood panelling, and fortified towers, is surrounded by beautiful gardens, terraces, sweeping lawns and mature trees. It is the birthplace of 'Norfolk Punch', a tonic believed to have healing powers and, with its twelve bedrooms, gorgeous living rooms and historic features, it is sure to please.'
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4319407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North & West Norfolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.