1 bedroom house for saleCorben Mews, Battersea, SW8
- Beautifully presented one bedroom house with patio
- Stunning interiors with high standard of finish
- Neutral décor with well proportioned rooms
- Spacious front facing reception room with dining area
- Contemporary integrated open-plan kitchen
- Generous double bedroom
- En suite bathroom with white sanitary ware
- Guest cloakroom, LED lighting + off street parking
Perfectly located for Clapham and Battersea, this stunning one bedroom house is set back from the road in a new gated development with off-street parking.
Situated just off Wandsworth Road, offering a wide range of shops and amenities. Queentown Road Station (National Rail) is nearby and Clapham Junction is a short walk away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 982903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.