3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHill Road, King's Lynn
- Detached bungalow in a non-estate position
- Well presented accommodation
- Three bedrooms with master en-suite
- Double garage with room above
- Gardens and parking for several cars
A beautifully presented detached three bedroom bungalow situated in a non-estate position off the ever popular Wootton Road in King's Lynn. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the high standard of accommodation!
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a beautifully presented detached bungalow situated in a non-estate position off the ever popular Wootton Road in King's Lynn. The property offers good sized accommodation comprising of lounge, three bedrooms with an en-suite to master, family bathroom, kitchen/dining room and utility room. Externally there is a double garage with electric roller doors and a spacious room above. There is parking for numerous cars and immaculately presented gardens.
UPVC door to front, side panel, telephone point, room thermostat
Access to loft space, halogen spotlights, cupboard housing gas fired boiler serving central heating and hot water, controls for heating, door to:
Lounge 16' 7" x 10' 6" max narrowing to 9' 1" plus door recess ( 5.05m x 3.20m max narrowing to 2.77m plus door recess )
Feature fireplace with socket for electric fire, double glazed window to front, double glazed patio doors to rear, points for television sky and telephone, inset halogen spotlights, controls for dimmer switching.
Master Bedroom 9' 8" x 11' 1" plus door recess ( 2.95m x 3.38m plus door recess )
Window to side, wall mounting for television, door to:
En-Suite 6' 3" max x 6' 4" max ( 1.91m max x 1.93m max )
Mains shower with drencher and hand held attachments, UPVC double glazed window, extractor fan, wall tiling, wood effect tiled floor, heated towel rail, wash hand basin, low level WC.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.97m )
The current owners use this room as a snug sitting room.
Double built in wardrobes, duel aspect with windows to front and side, television point.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 12' 5" plus large door recess ( 2.46m x 3.78m plus large door recess )
Window to rear, wall mounting for television.
Bathroom 9' 6" x 7' 1" narrowing to 5' 4" plus shower recess ( 2.90m x 2.16m narrowing to 1.63m plus shower recess )
Walk in shower with glazed door, hand held and drencher shower attachments, panel bath with mixer shower above, wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, halogen spotlights, window to rear, extensive wall tiling, wood effect tiling to floor.
Kitchen / Dining Room 12' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.76m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear, range of oak units at base and wall level, stainless steel double oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood above, oak effect vinyl floor, one and a half bowl sink with mixer, double glazed window to rear, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, halogen spotlights.
Utility Room 8' 8" x 5' 3" ( 2.64m x 1.60m )
Range of oak style units at base and wall level, space and pluming for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, high quality vinyl floor, half glazed UPVC door to rear, halogen spotlights.
The property is approached thorough brick pillars with an enclosed wall to the front. There is parking for numerous cars and the driveway gives access to the double garage. The garden area is beautifully presented with an immaculate lawned area with borders enclosed by good quality timber panel fencing with trellis work above.
The rear garden has a good sized patio area and path to the back door. The lawn is immaculately presented with attractively planted borders and there is also a vegetable patch. The garden is enclosed by good quality timber garden fence with trellis work above.
To the side of the property there is a further graveled utility style area which could be used for bin storage and is enclosed by good quality timber garden fencing.
Double Garage 18' 1" max narrowing to 10' 5" x 19' 10" ( 5.51m max narrowing to 3.18m x 6.05m )
Twin electric roller doors, full length parking to right hand side, power and light, lockable fire door gives access to inner hall with stairs to first floor.
First Floor 12' 3" at floor level x 18' 2" at floor level narrowing to 11' 11" ( 3.73m at floor level x 5.54m at floor level narrowing to 3.63m )
Two velux windows, halogen spotlights, power, light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41937894.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.