2 bedroom house for saleCarpenter Drive, St. Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex
- Well Presented End of Terraced House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- Living Room, Shower Room
- Gardens to Front & Rear
- Townscape Views to the Rear
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this well presented end of terraced house with the benefit of modern double glazing and gas fired central heating together with residents parking to the rear. The property affords deceptively spacious accommodation comprising entrance hallway, fitted kitchen with separate dining area, living room, to the first floor two generous double bedrooms, shower room and a separate wc. Enclosed gardens are offered to front and rear with the rear garden offering a sunny aspect with elevated townscape views towards the sea from the rear of the property. Enjoying convenient local bus routes and being just a short distance from Tesco Extra, internal viewings come highly recommended via appointed sole agents Rush Witt & Wilson.
Bedroom 1 - 15'6 x 10'5 -
Bedroom 2 - 15'3 x 9' -
Reception 1 - 15'1 x 10'4 -
Reception 2 - 11'5 x 8'7 -
Kitchen - 9'8 x 6'7 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41938374.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26273653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.