1 bedroom apartment for salePeacock Street, Gravesend, Kent, DA12
- CASH BUYERS ONLY
- 68 YEAR LEASE
- Excellent investment opportunity
- Predicted annual rent £9,000
- Double bedroom
- Good size living room, kitchen and bathroom
- Ideal location for potential investors
- Close to Town Centre / Railway Station
Ideal investment opportunity, this is a good size one bedroom first floor flat situated within 0.5 mile distance of Gravesend Town Centre which offers a comprehensive range of shopping and social amenities together with a High Speed Rail Service into London St Pancras International (25 minutes).
The property which has been let continuously in recent times is expected to generate an annual income of around £9,000 and therefore early viewing is highly encouraged as the property is bound to create plenty of interest.
CASH BUYERS ONLY DUE TO 68 YEAR LEASE
Communal Entrance Hall
Stairs to first floor.
14.1ft x 11.9ft
Two double glazed windows, chimney breast, wall mounted room heater.
Automatic overhead light, access to loft space.
12.0ft x 9.9ft
Double glazed window, built in cupboard with double doors, chimney breast.
8.11ft x 7.5ft
Comprising single drainer sink unit, various fitted cupboards, working surfaces, part tiled walls and double glazed window.
Comprising panel bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low W/C, double glazed window, part tiled walls, cupboard housing hot water heater.
Please note there is no outside grounds being sold with this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41939325.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA160428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Gravesend Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.