4 bedroom detached house for saleNorton Lane, Norton, Faversham, Kent
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- Individually designed detached 4 bedroom family home
- Delightful country setting
- Surrounded by open farmland
- Good size garden
- 2 garages plus parking
- EPC energy rating D (61)
If you are looking for some peace and quiet and the idyllic life associated with living in the countryside but still be within easy reach of Faversham and Sittingbourne, then this 4 bedroom detached house may fit the bill.Surrounded by farmland and open countryside, this house provides good size family orientated accommodation that was designed and built by the current owner. The ground floor accommodation is traditionally arranged, with two well proportioned reception rooms, which is ideal for those that like to entertain family and friends. The dining room can also be used as a quieter area for children to study and do their homework away from the normal distractions.On the first floor, the main bedroom has the additional benefit of an en-suite shower room which should ensure there is no delays or fights for the bathroom when everyone is getting ready for work or to go to school.There is ample parking for multi car families with a good size driveway to the front plus 2 garages located to the rear of the house. The garden is of good size and is ideal for both young children and those keen gardeners who will have an opportunity of creating their very own masterpiece.For those needing to use public transport to get to work, Teynham station is a little over 2 miles away - a short car ride, making this property a very convenient choice.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'3 x 13'2 (4.65m x 4.02m)
- Dining Room: 13'2 x 12'0 (4.02m x 3.66m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 11'4 maximum x 9'10 (3.46m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'3 x 13'4 (4.65m x 4.07m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 13'3 x 11'2 (4.04m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'7 maximum (3.53m) x 9'6 (2.90m) narrowing to 5'5 (1.65m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'8 x 7'0 (3.56m x 2.14m)
- Front Garden
- Car Port: 17'2 x 11'8 (5.24m x 3.56m)
- 2 Garages
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41939349.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10829701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Faversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.