3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOundle Road, Orton Longueville, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of £270,000
- Bay fronted detached bungalow
- No forward chain
- Refitted kitchen breakfast room
- Lounge diner
- Utility room
- Three double bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Off road parking
Three bedroom bay fronted detached bungalow briefly comprising: Entrance hall, refitted kitchen breakfast room, lounge diner, utility room, three double bedrooms, family bathroom. Front and rear gardens, off road parking. No forward chain.
Radiator, laminate flooring, door to:
3.27m x 2.83m (10'9" x 9'3")
Refitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, PVCu double glazed window to side, laminate flooring, TV point.
5.63m x 4.48m (18'6" x 14'8")
PVCu double glazed window to rear, log effect gas fireplace with Adam style surround, double radiator, laminate flooring, TV point, wall lights, PVCu double glazed double doors to garden, door to:
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, plumbing for washing machine, PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, laminate flooring, PVCu double glazed door to garden.
3.47m x 3.29m (11'5" x 10'10")
PVCu double glazed bay window to front, radiator, TV point, access to loft room.
Restricted headroom, double glazed sky light to rear, laminate flooring, access to eave space storage.
3.26m x 3.48m (10'8" x 11'5")
PVCu double glazed bay window to front, radiator, TV point.
3.00m x 3.28m (9'10" x 10'9") plus recess
PVCu double glazed window to side, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with hand shower attachment off and mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail, extractor fan, PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, tiled flooring.
To the front of the property there is an enclosed gravelled driveway providing off road parking. The rear garden is largely laid to lawn with mature plating and a paved patio seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ORT201481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.