3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCentral Drive, Dudley
Sold STC £95,000
- WOW What A House
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Two Reception Rooms
- Well Presented Family Kitchen
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- Great Residential Location
- Great First Time Buyers Home
Fantastic First Time Buyers Home *** Three Bedrooms *** Two Reception Rooms *** Good Sized Rear Garden *** Close to Milking Bank*** Complete Upward Chain **** Popular Residential Location *** Good Internal Decoration *** Family Kitchen *** Must Be Viewed - 01384 238779
** INCLUDED IN OUR SUMMER SALE** CLOSE TO MILKING BANK** - CALL US NOW - 01384 238779
Fantastic First Time Buyers Home *** Three Bedrooms *** Two Reception Rooms *** Good Sized Rear Garden *** Popular Residential Location *** Family Kitchen *** Must Be Viewed - 01384 238779
Front Of The Property
Steps leading to the alarmed property entrance
Lounge 11' 10" max x 13' ( 3.61m max x 3.96m )
Spacious lounge with laminate flooring, open fireplace and a front facing double glazed window
Dining Room 10' 4" max x 8' 11" ( 3.15m max x 2.72m )
Dining area with wooden fireplace surround and double glazed french doors leading to the rear of the property
Kitchen 10' 9" max x 8' 4" max ( 3.28m max x 2.54m max )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating stainless steel coated Indesit dual fuel range oven, and cooker hood, stainless steel splashback, double glazed rear facing window, and door to rear of the property
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.63m x 3.18m )
Double bedroom to the front of the property with double glazed window, central heating radiator and fan light
Bedroom Two 9' 8" into wardrobe x 9' ( 2.95m into wardrobe x 2.74m )
Bedroom with laminate flooring, with fitted mirrored wardrobe, double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 11" ( 2.44m x 2.41m )
Bedroom with exposed timber boards, double glazed front facing window and central heating radiator
Tiled bathroom with bath, mixer taps and overhead shower w.c, rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Rear Of Property
patio area leading to three tiered lawn, with brick built shed and side access via the front of the property
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41940945.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.