3 bedroom detached house for saleFairlea, Maidenhead
- LOWBROOK ACADEMY CATCHMENT
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- DETACHED GARAGE
- RARELY AVAILABLE
- CUL DE SAC LOCATION
This fantastic detached family home situated in a quiet cul de sac just a short walk from the outstanding Lowbrook Academy. On a great plot this home has great front and rear gardens and benefits from a detached garage. A must view.
Covered Entrance Porch
double glazed door to
understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
w.c, wash hand basin, double glazed window to side.
Lounge 22' 10" x 11' 10" ( 6.96m x 3.61m )
double glazed window to front, fireplace with gas point, radiator, telephone point, TV point.
Dining Room 18' x 8' 3" ( 5.49m x 2.51m )
double glazed windows to side and rear, double glazed patio doors to garden.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 9' ( 3.63m x 2.74m )
fitted with range of wall and base level units, ceramic one and a half bowl drainer sink unit, roll top work surfaces, integrated Bosch five ring gas hob and extractor fan, Bosch electric double oven and grill, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, tiled floor, space for fridge freezer, double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
double glazed window to side, airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 11' 6" ( 3.63m x 3.51m )
double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 2 12' x 10' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.18m )
double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, TV point.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 8' 5" ( 2.77m x 2.57m )
double glazed window to rear, radiator.
double glazed window to side, radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower attachment and shower screen, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.c.
a large front garden mostly laid to lawn, enclosed by panel fencing with pathway to front door, garage and side access.
delightful rear garden, well secluded and landscaped with patio area, mostly laid to lawn with dual side access.
Detached Garage 18' x 8' 4" ( 5.49m x 2.54m )
up and over door, power and light, double glazed window to rear.
Please note that the seller of this property is an employee of Sequence UK Ltd. If you have any queries concerning this please do not hesitate to contact us.
From the rear of Maidenhead Railway station proceed up Shoppenhangers Road continuing past the Esso Petrol Station on your left, over the double roundabout, over the A404M and straight over the next two roundabouts. Upon reaching the next roundabout continue straight over into Highfield Lane. Proceed for some distance whereupon take the third turning on the left into The Fairway, turn right into Fairlea and the property will be found at the top of the cul de sac on your right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41940948.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD111972. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.