2 bedroom retirement property for saleSt Marys Fields, Colchester
Sold STC £215,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Third Floor Retirement Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Communal Social Areas & Facilities
- Communal Parking & Gardens
- Close To Town Centre
NO ONWARD CHAIN. This well presented two bedroom retirement flat is situated within close proximity of Colchester's town centre. The property benefits from access to communal social areas, laundry room, two bedroom guest suite with en suite, communal parking & attractive communal grounds.
Entrance Door To:
Airing cupboard, storage heater, storage cupboard, doors to:
Lounge 19' 2" x 11' ( 5.84m x 3.35m )
Double glazed Juliet balcony to front, storage heater, television point, telephone point.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 7' 7" ( 2.46m x 2.31m )
Range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, integrated oven and hob, tiled floor, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom One 15' 6" max x 9' 2" max ( 4.72m max x 2.79m max )
Double glazed window to rear, Juliet balcony, built-in wardrobe, storage heater, television point, telephone point, pull cord.
Bedroom Two 15' 4" x 10' 5" ( 4.67m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, storage heater.
Fully tiled wet room with corner shower unit, low level w.c. and vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under, non slip flooring, radiator.
There are communal parking spaces and attractive communal grounds.
The property benefits from access to lift, communal lounge and kitchen, laundry room with tumble dryer and washing machine, social club and guest suite with two bedrooms and en suite.
Proceed along Southway towards Lexden, at the roundabout take the third exit onto Balkerne Hill/A134, take a slight light onto St Marys Fields, keep left to stay on St Marys Fields.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41940999.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.