2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSouth Street, Taunton
Offers in Excess of £130,000
- Excellent Investment Opportunity - approx 4.9% rental yield
- Very Close to Town Centre
- Gas Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Modern Two Bedroom House
- Presented in superb condition
- Secure, gated community
An attractively priced two bedroom modern home standing very close to the town centre and providing gas central heating and double glazed accommodation with the benefit of a downstairs cloakroom. A fantastic property which is currently let on an assured shorthold tenancy with a yield of approx 4.9%.
A fantastic property which is currently let on an assured shorthold tenancy. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, fitted kitchen and a spacious lounge/diner. To the first floor are two bedrooms and a family bathroom suite. Outside is a private courtyard style garden.
The property forms part of an attractive courtyard style development of fourteen houses and apartments. The property benefits from double glazed windows and gas fired central heating. Inkerman Court is a secure development with electrically operated entrance gates via an entry phone system connected to each property which provides pedestrian access into the communal brick pavier courtyard. The development has a large lockable store room and cycle/bin storage area and is conveniently situated within a quarter of a mile of the town centre.
Telephone point, radiator, stairs to first floor accommodation and doors to ground floor accommodation including;
Front facing window, low level WC and wash hand basin with tiled splash back.
Living Room 17' 1" max x 9' 8" ( 5.21m max x 2.95m )
Rear facing double glazed window, double glazed double doors out to the courtyard and under stairs storage.
Kitchen 7' 3" x 6' 8" ( 2.21m x 2.03m )
Front facing double glazed window, radiator, partly tiled walls, access to the central heating boiler and fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel drainer sink, oven and four ring ceramic hob with cooker hood over. Space and plumbing is available for a washing machine and fridge.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the ground floor and loft access.
Bedroom One 8' x 9' 7" ( 2.44m x 2.92m )
Two rear facing Velux windows with blinds, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 6' 10" max x 11' 3" extending to 17' ( 2.08m max x 3.43m extending to 5.18m )
Front facing double glazed window and radiator.
Rear facing double glazed Velux window with blind, radiator, partly tiled walls, extractor fan, shaver point and a suite comprising of low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with mixer tap.
Inkerman Court is situated at the top end of South Street close to the junction with East Reach.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41943435.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU103747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.