7 bedroom detached house for saleWrens Hill, Oxshott, KT22
- 3 reception rooms
- kitchen/breakfast/family room/orangery
- master bedroom suite with sitting room, 2 dressing rooms, bathroom and shower room
- 5 further bedroom suites
- 1 bedroom annexe with sitting room and kitchen
- media room with kitchen
- gym with sauna, shower room and cloakroom
- EPC Rating = B
Impressive residence of over 10,000 square feet in the popular Knott Park Estate with views over the Surrey Hills.
Highview is built to a very high specification and offers extensive accommodation arranged over three floors, with the benefit of a lift service.
The property immediately impresses with a magnificent stone portico leading to the entrance hall with central oak staircase. There is a dual aspect drawing room with feature fireplace, dining room, study and bespoke kitchen with central island and a range of Miele appliances. The kitchen leads through to a breakfast room, separate family room and orangery. Additionally there is a good size utility room, lobby and shower room.
On the first floor the sumptuous master bedroom is accessed via double doors and has a large sitting room, twin dressing rooms with bespoke built in furniture, shower room and bathroom. There are three bedroom suites off the main landing and accessed via its own staircase (but also from the main house) is a staff annexe with a sitting room, bedroom, bathroom and kitchen.
On the top floor there is a large bedroom suite, games/media room with kitchen and store room as well as a gym or studio that can accommodate a significant selection of equipment, sauna and a shower room.
The property is approached via electric gates to a driveway and oversized triple garage. The rear garden is secluded and has been landscaped offering a high degree of privacy.
Square Footage: 10,109 sq ft
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBS160093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Cobham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.