3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHenley Drive, Highworth, Swindon
Sold STC £235,000
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Good size Kitchen with Dining Area
- Driveway parking with Garage
- Double Glazing, Central Heating, 2 Parking Spaces
- Garden to rear
*EXTENDED* Allen & Harris are very pleased to be able to offer for sale this 3 Bedroom Semi Detached property in Henley Drive with garage, drive and good size rear garden.
Allen & Harris are very pleased to be able to offer for sale this 3 Bedroom Semi Detached property in Henley Drive. Accommodation comprises of Entrance Hall, Bright Lounge, Fitted Kitchen with dining area, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom. Outside is a great size garden to the rear and ample parking for vehicles at the front with a Garage to the side of the property. Viewing is highly recommended.
Canopied entrance porch. uPVC door providing access to:
Stairway to first floor landing. Door to dining room and kitchen. Door to lounge. Door to downstairs Shower-room.
Lounge 11' 9" x 13' 9" ( 3.58m x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to front. Feature marble fireplace. Telephone and TV point.
Dining Area 7' 10" x 10' 3" ( 2.39m x 3.12m )
Radiator. Understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 9' 2" ( 3.58m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear and side. Fitted kitchen compromising of floor and wall mounted units. Work surfaces with inset sink unit. Tiled splashbacks.
Bedroom One 9' 6" x 12' 1" ( 2.90m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted mahogany wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 7' 10" ( 3.58m x 2.39m )
Double glazed windows to front. Built-in Wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 5' 10" ( 2.69m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to front, Radiator.
Glazed Walk-in Shower cubicle with shower over. White ceramic wash hand basin. Splashback tiled walls throughout. Vanity Mirror. Shaving point. W.C. Extractor fan. Radiator. Tiled Flooring.
Driveway with access to Garage.
Side access. Enclosed. Area laid to patio. Flower and shrub borders. Further deck area.
Ample off road parking.
Up and over door.
Highworth Town centre is right on the doorstep and can be reached on foot and is only a short walking distance away. Highworth itself is a hilltop market town having extensive views stretching to the Wiltshire downs, the Vale of the White Horse and the Cotswolds. Situated in the north eastern corner of Wiltshire evidence suggests that Highworth has seen almost continuous occupation for around 4,000 years.
Day to day needs are catered for in the bustling friendly town centre where you will find a bank, a post office, doctors and dental surgeries, supermarket and a fine range of traditional shops such as the renowned local butchers, delicatessen and tea rooms.
On a social note there is a recreational centre, football club, golf club and many country walks to be had. In nearby Lechlade on Thames, riverside walks can be enjoyed as well as attractive country pubs in both towns to while away those summer days.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41946759.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT102957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.