4 bedroom detached house for saleBurridge Road, Burridge
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached character cottage
- Dating back to mid-18th century
- Detached double garage
- Highly requested location
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Extended accomodation
- Driveway for numerous vehicles
- Private, sunny rear garden
- Sarisbury Green school catchment
It is believed that the origins of CHRISTMAS COTTAGE date back some 280 years to the MID-18TH CENTURY, despite its age, the property is not listed and has been extended and improved over the years. The accommodation now offers TWO LARGE RECEPTION ROOMS , a quaint, COUNTRY-STYLE KITCHEN and large conservatory, there are FOUR BEDROOMS with an en-suite bathroom to the master and a SEPARATE FAMILY SHOWER ROOM. Externally the generous rear garden offers a good level of privacy and light, there is a DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE with a further LOFT ROOM and a timber built, insulated GARDEN OFFICE. Burridge itself is located a short drive from the centres of Whiteley & Locks Heath, which offer a large array of useful facilities and amenities. There are recreation grounds offering a variety of facilities and sporting clubs, within walking distance and the upper reaches of the River Hamble are not far away. For the commuter junctions 8 & 9 of the M27 are equi-distant offering access to the major south coast cities and beyond. To arrange an internal inspection please contact this office on 01489 570019.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41947803.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6769783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.