3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Street, Great Waldingfield, Sudbury
Sold STC £380,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Rural Location
- Garage & Ample Parking
- Stunning Gardens
- Well Presented Throughout
- Must Be Viewed Internally
FANTASTIC GROUNDS - A really well presented three bedroom cottage situated in a delightful location at the end of a country lane. The property benefits from stunning grounds surrounding the property with countryside views beyond and ample parking. Must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
A rare opportunity to acquire a fantastic property situated in an idyllic location. Great Waldingfield is located some three miles to the North East of Sudbury and is served by a Church, public house and Post Office/general store for everyday needs. Sudbury itself offers a wider range of amenities as well as branch line rail links via Marks Tey, to London's Liverpool Street station.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Side entrance leading into the lounge.
Lounge 28' 10" x 11' 10" max ( 8.79m x 3.61m max )
Feature brick fireplace with inset wood burning stove, two radiators, latch door to the central hallway, double glazed windows to front and side aspects with double glazed French style doors leading to the stunning rear gardens.
Stairs to first floor landing, understairs storage cupboard, doors to kitchen, study and bathroom.
Comprising panelled shower bath with shower over and screen, storage units incorporating w/c with concealed cistern and vanity wash hand basin, heated towel rail, partially tiled walls.
Study 10' 1" x 9' max into recess ( 3.07m x 2.74m max into recess )
Exposed brickwork, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 10' 10" ( 3.68m x 3.30m )
Feature brick fireplace with inset wood burning stove, range of base and eye level units incorporating drawers and glass fronted display cupboards, roll edge work surfaces, inset sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splash backs, space for range style cooker, extractor fan, space for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, double glazed window to rear aspect, door through to the conservatory.
Conservatory/utility 10' 3" x 7' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.21m )
Base unit with space for appliances, roll edge work surfaces, tiled floor, convector heater, windows overlooking garden with French doors leading onto a patio area.
First Floor Landing
Doors to bedrooms.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 9' ( 3.33m x 2.74m )
Range of fitted wardrobes, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 8' 9" into recess ( 2.77m x 2.67m into recess )
Built-in double wardrobe, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 8' 10" into alcove ( 2.77m x 2.69m into alcove )
Built-in wardrobe, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Outside The Property
The property is situated in a rural location down a country lane and is accessed via a large gravel driveway providing ample off-road parking with a single garage with up and over door. The current owners access the property via the lounge and there is also rear access via the conservatory. The gardens are one of the main features of the property with gardens to the front, side and rear with countryside views. Mainly laid to lawn with feature borders and mature trees, the rear garden commences with a large curved paved patio area ideal for seating, a great entertaining area. The lawns continue up the garden leading to open countryside to rear. The property benefits from a brick built outbuilding and greenhouse. A gardeners' delight!!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41947827.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD104856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.