3 bedroom character property for saleBressingham
Guide Price £495,000
- A sympathetically restored Grade II Listed detached period farm house with a range of useful outbuildings
- Set in charming gardens and grounds of about 1.3 acres in a wonderfully rural but not isolated position along a single track lane on the edge of the village of Bressingham
- Sitting room, dining room & kitchen breakfast room
- Playroom, home office & utility room
- Three first floor bedrooms, shower room & a ground floor bathroom
- Range of outbuildings including double garage, workshop & brick built outbuilding
- Gardens and grounds in all extending to approx. 1.3 acres.
- The accommodation extends to approx. 1,616sq. ft.
- No EPC Required
A Breath Of Fresh Air . .
This is a delightful character property in a truly idyllic setting with a wonderful combination of far reaching views and private gardens. Beautifully updated with sensitivity and flair it offers flexible family accommodation with an abundance of original features.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41956359.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6753399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.