3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGloucester Road, Old Fletton, Peterborough
Sold STC £170,000
- REDUCED FROM £180,000 to £170,000 Guide
- Cul-De-Sac Location in Old Fletton
- Two Reception Rooms / Three Double Bedrooms
- Would suit an Investor or Family looking to Extend
- Off Road Parking / Large Enclosed Garden
- Traditional Bay Fronted Semi Detached
OPPORTUNITY TO BUY ! Established family home located on a popular cul-de-sac in Old Fletton. Benefits from close links to Peterborough City Centre, three double bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen-diner layout, downstairs W.c, extension potential, spacious plot and off road parking.
WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY TO BUY ! Established family home located on a popular cul-de-sac in Old Fletton. Benefits from close links to Peterborough City Centre, three double bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen with a large open archway through to the dining room, downstairs W.c, extension potential, spacious plot and off road parking.
Double glazed window to side, door to Lounge, Dining Room and cloakroom. Cupboard with understairs storage.
Bay Fronted Lounge 13' 2" Inc. Chimney breast x 9' 11" Plus bay window ( 4.01m Inc. Chimney breast x 3.02m Plus bay window )
uPVC double glazed bay window to front, chimney breast for fireplace,
Close coupled Wc, Handwash Basin and Extractor fan.
Dining Room 13' 3" x 10' 6" inc chimney breast ( 4.04m x 3.20m inc chimney breast )
Double glazed window to side, chimney breast, archway to kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 8' 10" ( 4.01m x 2.69m )
Double glazed door and window to rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Doors to all three double bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 2" inc. Chimney breast x 10' Plus Bay window ( 4.01m inc. Chimney breast x 3.05m Plus Bay window )
Double glazed window to the front, chimney breast and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 8' 11" ( 4.04m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 10' 2" ( 3.18m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to side, 3 piece bathroom suite with panel bath and electric shower over, close coupled Wc and hand wash basin. Towel radiator.
Front : Walled garden with driveway leading down the side of the property. double gated access to the rear of the home.
Rear : Spacious plot which we estimate to be over 70 ft in length by 20 ft wide is enclosed by a timber fence. Potential for extension.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41956974.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE100016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fletton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.