3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVillage Road, Garden Village, Hull
- SUMMER SALE: Was £135,000 - £145,000. REDUCED to £130,000
- 3 BEDROOMS
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- EXTENDED KITCHEN
- GARDENS, VEHICLE DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
SUMMER SALE! ***DON'T MISS OUT! RARELY AVAILABLE PROPERTY SO MUST BE VIEWED EARLY!!!***
A modern style three bedroom semi detached, extended to rear large family house with gas fired central heating system, double glazing and security alarm system. Offered for sale in need of some improvement to kitchen and bathroom fittings so the property is priced accordingly to offet these works. RARELY AVAILABLE SO MUST BE VIEWED EARLY!
Situated forming part of this highly regarded historic tree lined residential development, served by shops incorporating Holderness Road, schools, good road links and regular public transport services.
Comprising; Entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace, dining room (extended), kitchen (extended). First Floor; Three bedrooms and bathroom with white suite. Outside; Gardens to front and rear, vehicle driveway (shared) and private forecourt/parking area with garage.
With ceramic tiled flooring and double glazed door.
With double glazed residential door, double glazed picture window, radiator and cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility.
Lounge 16' 7" Max x 11' 9" Max ( 5.05m Max x 3.58m Max )
With double glazed casement window, feature fireplace incorporating built in gas fire, radiator, tv point, ceiling rose, coving and glazed panelled door.
Dining Room (extended) 16' 9" x 8' 6" ( 5.11m x 2.59m )
With double glazed casement window, radiator, coving and glazed panelled door.
Kitchen (extended) 12' 3" x 9' ( 3.73m x 2.74m )
With splash back tiling, stainless steel inset sink unit, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, built in breakfast bar, gas cooker point, plumbing for automatic washing machine, strip light, wall mounted gas fired central heating unit, two double glazed picture windows, cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility and glazed panelled door.
With built in storage cupboard and double glazed exit door to rear garden.
Bedroom 1 13' 2" Max x 10' 1" Plus recess ( 4.01m Max x 3.07m Plus recess )
With double glazed picture window, built in storage cupboard, radiator and flush style door.
Bedroom 2 11' Max/ to back of wardrobes x 10' 5" ( 3.35m Max/ to back of wardrobes x 3.18m )
With double glazed casement window, fitted wardrobes and over cupboards, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, radiator and flush style door.
Bedroom 3 7' 5" x 7' 2" extending to 9' 5" ( 2.26m x 2.18m extending to 2.87m )
With double glazed casement window, built in wardrobe, built in storage cupboard, radiator and flush style door.
With partially tiled walls, white suite comprising; Panelled bath, electric shower, shower curtain, pedestal wash hand basin, wc, radiator, double glazed casement window with patterned glass, vinyl floor covering and flush style door.
Double glazed picture window with patterned glass. Trap door access to roof void.
To the front of the property is a gravelled garden with flower and shrub beds, private vehicle hard standing area affording multi parking facility, tarmac vehicle side driveway (shared) leads to a single brick built garage (16' 6 x 8' Internal Measurements) having light, power point, personnel door and vehicular up and over door. To the rear is a lawned garden with flower and shrub beds, paved patio area, timber shed, conifer trees and timber fence forming boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41958225.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.